Does the water from your faucets smell bad? Is your hot water running out before you finish showering? It might be time for a new water heater.
Hot water is important for your comfort and safety, so if you need water heater installation, you want it done right. Our expert water heater team at Alexander Services provides quality and reliable water heater services in Holly Springs, so you never worry about running out of hot water.
As the winner of multiple awards, we’re Holly Spring’s first choice for all things HVAC, plumbing, and electrical. No matter your hot water needs, our plumbers can help you find a solution to keep your hot water flowing.
The Best Water Heater Installation in Holly Springs, NC
Our plumbing services include reliable water heater replacement when repairs can no longer sustain your device.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
How do you know when water heater repair isn’t enough and you need a new appliance? Look for these signs:
- Old age: With proper maintenance and ideal water conditions, your water heater should last at least 10 years. If your water heater is older, consider investing in a newer model.
- Water leaks: As your water heater ages, it’s more vulnerable to leaks. If you notice water pooling around the base of your device, we may be able to repair it. However, leaking water often indicates a unit that requires replacement.
- Poor water quality: Poor water quality includes foul-smelling water or inadequately heated water. Whether you have an old rusted tank that needs replacement or a water heater that is too small for your home, we can install a new water heater to fix the problem.
- Frequent repairs: Old water heaters require more frequent repairs. If you find yourself purchasing frequent repairs, you’ll save more money by investing in a new water heater.
- Skyrocketing water bills: When your water heater reaches the end of its life, it works harder to keep your water hot. If you notice a significant increase in your water bills, you can reduce them to normal by installing a newer, more energy-efficient water heater.
Choosing the Right Water Heater for Your Home or Business
At Alexander Services, we help you choose from one of the following types of water heaters:
- Electric: Traditional electric water heaters contain a tank and come with the most affordable installation cost of all models. They’re also safer to operate than their gas counterparts and run more efficiently. However, electric water heaters take longer to heat your water and have higher operating costs over time.
- Gas: While they cost more to install, gas water heaters provide faster heating and lower operating costs than electric models.
- Tankless: Tankless water heaters come in both gas and electric varieties, and they run more efficiently and take up less space. If you purchase the right size, you never run out of hot water and don’t have to wait for the water to heat. The downside is that they’re more expensive to install.
What To Expect With Our Water Heater Installation
When you partner with Alexander Services for hot water system replacement, we use the following process:
- We offer a free estimate and help you choose the best water heater for your needs.
- We schedule a time for us to install your new water heater.
- We arrive on time and replace your water heater as quickly as possible to avoid disturbing your schedule.
- We answer any questions about your new device, show you how to operate it, and cover the specifics of your warranty.
Let Alexander Services Help You With All Your Water Heater Needs
When you need the best water heater installation in Holly Springs, NC, choose Alexander Services. With highly trained professional plumbers and a proven track record of excellence, we make it as easy as one-two-three to restore reliable hot water to your home. To book an appointment for water heater installation, call (919) 886-4822.